MEDIA ADVISORY: 2021 Virtual Iowa Renewable Fuels Summit Tomorrow
January 25, 2021
Contact: Cassidy Walter
JOHNSTON, IOWA – The 2021 Virtual Iowa Renewable Fuels Summit kicks off tomorrow, Tuesday January 26, at 8:30 a.m. CST. The online program will feature an exciting line up of biofuels experts and roundtables covering everything from the future of export markets to navigating renewable fuels policy with the new Congress and presidential administration. Registration is still open and free and will be open throughout the day. Registration is required to view the Summit.
DATE: Tuesday, January 26, 2021
TIME: 8:30 a.m.
After registering you will receive information to join the Summit in a confirmation email.
MEDIA REQUESTS: If you would like to follow up with a speaker after their presentation, please text or call Iowa Renewable Fuels Association Communications Director Cassidy Walter at 515-322-0435.
- Terry Branstad, Former Ambassador to China and Iowa Governor
- Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds
- Tom Daschle, Former U.S. Senate Majority Leader
- Seth Meyer, USDA Chief Economist
- Emily Skor, Growth Energy CEO
- New Direction: Biofuels Policy in 2021 and Beyond
- New Drivers: What’s Steering Investments in Biofuels
- New Normal: Markets in a Post-COVID World
- New Opportunities: Exporting Biofuels’ Benefits
Click here to view the full program and speaker bios.