Join as an Associate Member
Companies with an interest in the production and marketing of renewable fuels and co-products may join IRFA as an associate member.
Associate Membership Benefits
- Participation in quarterly board meetings and annual meetings
- Opportunity to serve on IRFA committees
- Link on IRFA website
- Networking opportunities with producer members
- Option to host a meeting with IRFA producer members to share information on your company’s business and products related to the biofuels industry
- Sponsorship opportunities at the annual Iowa Renewable Fuels Summit – one of nation’s largest biofuels policy conferences
- Opportunities to sponsor and/or participate in IRFA’s Annual Members’ Day
- Exclusive sponsorship of the IRFA board dinner preceding quarterly board meetings in March, June, and December
- Representation on Iowa and national legislation impacting biofuels
- Access to membership roster
- Opportunity to have company news shared with IRFA producer members
Click here for the Associate Membership Application.