Join as an Associate Member
Companies with an interest in the production and marketing of renewable fuels and co-products may join IRFA as an associate member.
Associate Membership Benefits
- Participation in quarterly Board Meetings and Annual Meetings
- Opportunity to serve on IRFA committees
- Link on IRFA website
- Networking opportunities with producer members
- Option to host a meeting with IRFA producer members to share information on your company’s business and products related to the biofuels industry
- Sponsorship offerings at the annual Iowa Renewable Fuels Summit – the nation’s 2nd largest biofuels policy conference
- Sponsorship participation in IRFA’s Annual Members’ Day
- Exclusive sponsorship of the IRFA Board dinner preceding quarterly Board meetings in March, June, and December
- Representation on Iowa and national legislation impacting ethanol and biodiesel
- Access to membership roster
Click here for the Associate Membership Application.